zzz... woke up like super early today...but since it was so early.. i decided against getting out of bed and slept again...in the end... woke up in the afternoon... zzz...hmm.... nothing interesting happened so far... been reading the lobsters book...
ANYWAY~ I LOVE NELL!!! SHE'S SO CUTE~
and she looks d*** chio and hot in her proper self... WOO~ lol ^^
Random joke of the day:
A young Indian boy came back to the reservation for a family visit after his first year at college.
When his dad asked him about his first year at school, he said:
"I'm having trouble with people making fun of me, especially my Indian name. How did you come to give your children such odd names"?
His father said:
"When your brother was born, I looked out the teepee and I saw an eagle flying so I named him Little Eagle
and when your sister was born, I looked out the teepee and saw a deer grazing, so I named her spotted fawn.
Why do you ask, Two Dogs F*cking"?
`Yet it failed;-
15:30