To Love Is To Be Kind
Happy Birthday Joyce!yesterday was a fine DAY... but then night really sucked..went out early in the morning to exercise with fei..ran 2.4km in like 10.38 ^^ that's an a!!then played basketball next..so fun..
omg... the people are like so pro la..i suck :\got to train more..after that we went swimming!yea~i managed to swim 5laps!considering my swimming skills suck..but i had to restart the 5th lap for like 2times...got cramps... *ouch* lol
then went to the National Library..and i just stoned there as fei did his work..what the... fei is so funnny la...there was this girl who kept bothering him and he told all kinds of lies to stop her..but fei being fei.. his lies mostly turned up as a joke..lol
gahh~fei went for his tuition...and that means i was left alone... sianzz.. lolso went away from the library and waited for zp..hmm... and i saw carinn and gang doing homework at BK...what a place to choose.. loland when zp finally came..i thought that would free me from my boredom..instead..he bought a pink long-sleeved shirtand we went to the arcade..wtf... we sat there looking at people for 1hour++ la..my poor asss... :\
oh... we went to watch Jumper after that..what a nice show!not very fulfilling but still a nice show nonetheless.. ^^
Random joke of the day:A farmer was in a bar drinking and looking all depressed.
His friend asked him why he was looking depressed and he replied, "Some things you just can't explain. This morning I was outside milking. As soon as the bucket was fill the cow kicked it down with his left foot so I tied up his left to a pole.
I began to fill up the bucket again and he kicked it down with his right foot, so I tied his right to a pole too.
As soon as I finished milkin'' him again he knocked down the bucket with his with his tail and I took off my belt and tied up his tail with my belt.
As I was tying up his tail, my pants dropped down, then my wife came out and well, trust me, some things you just can't explain!`Yet it failed;-
13:14