Thursday, 7 February 2008
okay!!!!the night visit was fun..went to visit a very rich relative..living in a mansion so huge...that i don't know how to describe it...got people want to buy it at $20 mil..but they not selling unless it reaches $23 mil..anyway...went there and total have fun la...the basement rock!it was a pure lounge la..nice sofa, nice chairs, air-conditioned..got karaoke set, ps3, table soccer, wine rack and bar, a projector as a screen and best of all..A POOL TABLE!lol... played pool for most the time...and sang big time as the others was using the karaoke set...that was the best of today la..pure funfair..woo~!yes yes yes...still have tomorrow and weekend...dang...i'm scared i'll be so packed with dates that i won't have time to do homework!!!what should i do?!(actually i'm using up precious homework time now)but i feel like sleeping...today had been a loooong day..yes yes yes!I WILL WORK HARD!don't care whether i do well in my studies or not...as long as i'll be able to do well in my career later on..I PROMISE MYSELF THAT I WILL OWN SUCH A HOUSE!AND EVEN BETTER!YES!!!!GO! GO! GO!`Yet it failed;-
23:36