To Love Is To Be Kind
Happy Birthday Ling FeiHappy Birthday Louisa Quek
Happy Birthday Dylon Pengtoday sucks!what the f*ck..tio pawned by Nevina Ho..stupid idiot..not happy say not happy la..go beat about the small bush for what..you want just SHOOT!omg..almost throughout the whole i was thinking of CABAL la..lol..i'm going to pawn everybody!!! ^^after school wanted to go collect my IC..but i forgot to bring the collection paper again..wtf -.-"supposed to go HQ for ambulance training also..but no one from my team wanted to go..so didn't go..omg la...half a year never train le..and com is this saturday~lalalala~sian... been playing CABAL since i came home..muahahaha~!I SHALL OWN! :PRandom joke of the day:A cowboy rides his horse up to a saloon.
All the patrons gawked as the cowboy kissed his horse on the butt before coming in and asking for a drink.
The bartender serves him and asks, "Mind if I ask why'd ya kiss your horse on the butt?"
The cowboy says, "It's 'cause I got chapped lips."
The bartender asks, "Does manure help them heal?"
Cowboy replies, "No, but it keeps me from licking them."`Yet it failed;-
21:49