To Love Is To Be Kind
 

Tuesday, 15 April 2008



wa.. sian la..
today was bad day man...
no recess...
tio kao be by J Liew..
Chen, BAng..
all kind of things..
zzz...

ran 2.4km today for PE..
sian la..
timing drop..
11min 15sec..
if my actual one also like that...
GG..
must train..
i still have one more week..

today JLiew come in the morning..
say our class got food wrapper...
then say our class got banned for recess..
so recess time continued with Physics period..
then JLiew come and talk talk talk..
but in the end he still let us go for recess...
AFTER recess..
say we got 10min to eat..
lol..
fun fun fun..
alot of people say they dont mind this..
recess time slack in class then after recess got the whole canteen for ourselves...
lol

sian..
tomorrow got Geog test and Maths test..
sigh~

Random joke of the day:

"How did it happen?" the doctor asked the middle-aged farmhand as he set the man's broken leg.
"Well, doc, 25 years ago..."
"Never mind the past! Tell me how you broke your leg this morning."
"Like I was saying... 25 years ago, when I first started working on thefarm, that night, right after I'd gone to bed, the farmer's beautifuldaughter came into my room.
She asked me if there was anything Iwanted.
I said, "No, everything is fine."
"Are you sure?" she asked.
"I'm sure," I said.
"Isn't there anything I can do for you???" she wanted to know.
"I reckon not," I replied.
"Excuse me," said the doctor, "What the hell does this story have to do with your broken leg?!?!?"
"Well, this morning," the farmhand explained, "when it dawned on me what she meant, I fell off the roof!"


`Yet it failed;-
22:43