To Love Is To Be Kind
OMG!!!a maths paper today...sianz la..first (and hopefully the last) paper that i didn't have enough time to do ):but not bad not bad..not as bad as i thought it'll be ^^i know how to do almost the whole paper..thanks to someone who called me last night to ask me about maths question..then i start studying le..THANKS!! :Dbut not enough time..stone alot at the first part...second question... binomial theorem..forgot how to do nCr...then try to remember how to do..squeeze a lot of brain juice sia..give me a bit more time i think i'll find a new formula liao la..lol..then i found out it was on the formula sheet -.-"byt hat time 20min passed liao..TIME WASTEAGE! rawr!2 MORE PAPERS!!!GOGOGO~!!!Random joke of the day:A blonde is speaking to her psychiatrist.
"I'm on the road a lot, and my clients are complaining that they can never reach me."
Psychiatrist: "Don't you have a phone in your car?"
Blonde: "That was a little too expensive, so I did the next best thing. I put a mailbox in my car."
Psychiatrist: "Uh ... How's that working?"
Blonde: "Actually, I haven't gotten any letters yet."
Psychiatrist: "And why do you think that is?"
Blonde: "I figure it's because when I'm driving around, my zip code keeps changing."`Yet it failed;-
12:15