"I really don't know why but it feels like once you managed to get me as your girlfriend, that's it, you don't need to put in the effort anymore"
"I don't know if you'd really want me to put in less effort. I don't know how to do that, i [guess] I'm really just making myself feel shitty because i expected it to be reciprocated"
"But even if you do put in a lot of effort, i don't know, i guess the way you present it really doesn't [show] it"
"I don't feel comfortable, i feel lonely"
"i don't feel the love sometimes. I don't feel the care and concern i want. I don't know luh, you've helped and put in a lot of effort whenever i feel down but when I'm not in one of my episodes, everything is just gone"
"Maybe i put too much emotions and attention into this"
"You sometimes seem more excited to bump into other people than me, you don't even say hi to me anymore :/"
"You seem so indifferent towards me whenever we meet, sometimes you just seem too lazy to interact or talk me...
I feel more like i can't get your attention as much anymore luh."
"I mean it as even when i spend time with you, i feel lonely, which is probably why i keep craving for time with you because it never seem like it's enough"
help.
`Yet it failed;-
00:05